TAB Capital Limited (Formerly known as 'Govardhan Holdings & Trading Company Pvt. Ltd.) is a Non Deposit Taking NBFC, registered with Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and incorporated in 1981 under the provision of the Companies Act, 1956. TAB Capital is an digital lending platform dedicated to help entrepreneurs and small businesses with financial support for their growing business.
With a focus on rendering modern and structured solutions for loan related requirements, we aim to provide
and service sectors. A strong set of values, an evolved lineage and a group of highly motivated individuals is what we started with.
As, one of the pioneering NBFCs, our endeavor is to offer a wide spectrum of finance options that ensures state-of-the art business and allows our clientele to focus on their core priorities.
TAB Capital empowers ambitious individuals with personalized finance for expansion of their business, purchase of business related equipments, technology up-gradation, and so on, thereby letting professionals to fulfill their dreams and grow in their business. We act as a catalyst for accelerating and encouraging the pace of industrialization and economic development by offering wide gamut of financial services under one roof.
Our focus is to provide unsecured business and professional loans to a niche market of budding industries, with tailor-made solutions for satisfying their financial requirements. Fast processing, collateral free loans, zero pre-payment charges, flexible EMI and long repayment tenure, have made us a preferred choice for business growth.
What makes us different?
We believe in endorsing entrepreneurship and building economically sound organizations. Our products can be molded as per client’s expectations, market conditions and entity size, so as to render unmatched services, which can fulfill client’s goal. You can apply online in minutes, submit documents and receive funds in your bank accounts in 2 working days with minimal hassle.
We have a team of requisite expertise and professionals dedicated towards maintaining continuous growth momentum without deviating from the aim of quality service.
Operating as a leading NBFC, our aim is to become
. It’s our customer’s smile which acts as honor for us.
Join us for getting a spark of success in your business!!
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
CA Abhay Bhutada is the founder and managing director of TAB Capital Limited. With over 10 years of experience in Banking, Corporate Finance and Financial Advisory Services; he has effectively driven the company as a leader in MSME loan segment.
Prior to establishing TCL, Abhay worked with ‘Bank of India’ in Corporate Finance Division. With a wide range of experience in Corporate Finance, Debt Syndication, Project Appraisal, MSME Funding, Mortgage Loan and Real Estate funding he has touched various aspects of finance in different capacities. With his intricate understanding in the field of banking and finance industry, he is a major driving force behind the success of TCL.
Abhay is a Chartered Accountant and is a Graduate in Commerce from University of Pune. He is a young and energetic leader with result oriented approach and possesses rich experience in handling clients and business development. Under his dynamic leadership and guidance, the company is growing into manifolds.
Mr. Amar Deshpande is an experienced banking professional and is playing a pivotal role in planning and execution of financial strategies at TCL.
He holds M.Sc. Degree from University of Pune and has done Diploma in Financial Management from Symbiosis Institute, Pune. He is having 35 years of experience; holding various senior positions in Banking and NBFC sector. His proficient skills are delivering extraordinary results in business, and boosting up operational performance along with customer’s satisfaction. He has experience in wide gamut of fields including manufacturing, business services and automotives & Allied industries.
His areas of expertise are fund mobilization, Corporate Funding, Project Finance, Debt Syndication, Credit Appraisal and Management Consultancy.
Under his guidance, company has taken great strides of success in terms of profitability and performance. He is guest faculty on the panel of NIBM College, Pune, thus giving training to various senior bank employees.
We feel proud to say that Mr. Deshpande was awarded as ‘Most Influential CFO’s of India’ by Chartered Institute of Management Accountants.
Mr. Sujit Thite is a multitalented personality with expertise in deal origination, execution, financial restructuring, and overall management. He has a rich experience of 18 years and has worked with diverse renowned companies like HDFC Bank, Tata Motors Finance Ltd, and Aditya Birla Finance Ltd.
His wide spectrum of expertise includes leadership for company’s rise and skills with a potential of running sustainable business in financial sector. He is a passionate team builder with a deep root in finance industries.
He is playing a pioneering role for TCL. Sujit is a Graduate in Commerce from University of Pune and completed his Diploma in Finance Services from Symbiosis Institute of Pune.
Prabhakar Dalal brings vast experience in development and commercial banking with 37 years of extensive experience internationally. Dalal has previously been the Executive Director of the Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) and has also served as the banks’ senior adviser. Prior to his chequered 31 year career with Exim Bank, Dalal worked as a Probationary Officer at UCO Bank, serving in several verticals including as Branch Manager for 6 years. He has held/holds Directorships on the boards of several companies across sectors like textiles, finance, engineering and pharmaceuticals. He is also a member of the jury for the SME Business Excellence Awards. He is also the Honorary Vice Chairman of the National Advisory Council of the SME Chamber of India. He is an M.Com LL.B with a CAIIB certificate and a post graduate diploma in Foreign Exchange & Risk Management and is also a Fellow of the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance along with holding a post graduate diploma in Securities Law.
Smt. Bhama Krishnamurthy retired as the Country Head & Chief General Manager at SIDBI in 2014 and has an illustrious career spanning 35 years in IDBI and SIDBI which is an apex development bank for Indian MSMEs covering almost all verticals of development banking operations. Her accomplishments include framing of policy documents for the bank along with coordination of the RBI Annual Finance Inspections and drafting of CSR guidelines for her bank for the very first time. She has served on the boards of several State Financial Corporations, Multiples Venture Capital Fund, SBI Global Factors Limited, CIBIL, IDFC Private Equity, ILFS Fund, Ujjivan Financial Services Private Limited, Omnivore Venture Capital Fund and ICICI Venture Funds Management Company Limited. She presently holds directorships of companies like India SME Arc Ltd, IDBI Caps ltd, Reliance Industrial Infrastructure Ltd, SIDBI Venture Capital Ltd and many other organizations.
“OUR VISION IS TO BECOME THE MOST TRUSTED AND PREFERRED DIGITAL LENDING NBFC” by being an Online Lending Platform.
"Our Mission is to meet the dynamic financial needs of the Professionals, MSME and service sectors; thereby accelerating their growth with flexible funding options."
We are committed to all our stakeholders be it our customers, our employees or the society at large.
Our Motto is to
“Serve the Un-serve with Fast, Flexible and Cost Effective Loans”
We are driven by our core values of Integrity, Commitment, Transparency, Satisfaction and Quality. Through these core values, we keep a perfect balance between stakeholders and the management.
‘Knowing and doing what is right’. Our integrity can be judged from the number of clients and corporate who have shown their trust on us.
‘Commitment unlocks the doors of imagination, allows vision and gives us the right stuff to turn your dreams into reality.’ We promise utmost commitment of fairness, while dealing with all stakeholders and abide by all rules and laws.
‘Transparency makes mutual trust possible’. We are fair and honest in our work and believe in giving clear understanding of our policies and services to clients, there by building the bridge of trust between the company and the client.
“Quality in a service is not what you put into it. It is the satisfaction what client gets out of it”. It reflects from client’s face when they get an excellent service.
‘Quality is not an act, it is a habit’. We ensure quality in our work, services and technology for achieving mutual goals. We don’t believe in defining our quality work, we just show it!
SHORT TITLE, EXTENT AND COMMENCEMENT
Company has adopted Fair Practice Code to comply with The RBI Guidelines and the related circulars & notifications thereof. It will extend to all sections of the Company dealing directly or indirectly with customers in relation to any and all kinds of activities involving credit and finance, in any makeover.
OBJECTIVES OF FAIR PRACTICE CODE
- To ensure transparency in the Company's dealings with its Customers
- To ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines and legal norms.
- To strengthen mechanisms for redressal of customer grievances.
- To encourage market forces, through competition to achieve higher operating standards.
- Promote a fair and cordial relationship between the customer and the Organization
The Company will ensure that the implementation of the Fair Practices Code is the responsibility of the entire organization. The Company’s fair lending practices will apply across all aspects of operations including marketing & customer relationship, loan origination & processing & servicing activities and back-office management. Further, the Code will apply for services and products offered over the counter, over the phone, by post, through interactive electronic devices, on the internet or by any other method/medium that is prevalent or may be utilized in future.
For the purpose of the Code, the words Application Form will mean an application in the prescribed format of the Company to be duly filled-in and submitted to the Company by a prospective Customer furnishing all information and particulars required therein in their true and original forms seeking grant of a Facility from the Company on certain specified terms and conditions as may be stipulated by the Company at its sole discretion. Company will mean any and all offices of TAB Capital Ltd.
I. APPLICATIONS FOR FACILITIES AND THEIR PROCESSING:
- All communications to the borrower will be in English or the language as understood by the borrower.
- Facility application forms will include necessary information which affects the interest of the borrower, so that a meaningful comparison with the terms and conditions offered by other NBFCs can be made and informed decision can be taken by the borrower. Documents required to be submitted with the application form will be mentioned in the form.
- After receipt of application form from borrower, acknowledgement receipt clearly mentioning the time frame within which loan applications will be disposed of, will be handed over to the borrower.
II.FACILITY APPRAISAL AND TERMS/CONDITIONS:
- The company will convey in writing to the borrower in English or in the vernacular language as understood by the borrower by means of sanction letter or otherwise, the amount of facility sanctioned along with terms and conditions including annualized rate of interest and method of application thereof.
- A copy of the facility agreement as understood by the borrower along with a copy each of all enclosures quoted in the facility agreement will be furnished to all the borrowers at the time of sanction / disbursement of facilities.
III. DISBURSEMENT AND CHANGES IN TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Notice to the borrower of any change in the terms and conditions including disbursement schedule, interest rates, processing charges, prepayment charges, etc will be furnished in English or the language as understood by the borrower.
- Decision to recall / accelerate payment or performance under the agreement will be in consonance with the facility agreement.
- The Company will release all securities on repayment of all dues or on realization of the outstanding amount of the facility subject to any legitimate right or lien for any other claim may have against borrower. If such right of set off is to be exercised, the borrower will be given notice about the same with full particulars about the remaining claims and the conditions under which the Company is entitled to retain the securities till the relevant claim is settled /paid.
- The Company will refrain from interference in the affairs of the borrower except for the purposes provided in the terms and conditions of the facility agreement (unless new information, not earlier disclosed by the borrower, has come to the notice of the Company).
- The company will not discriminate on grounds of sex, caste and religion in the matter of lending.
- In case of receipt of request from the borrower for transfer of borrowal account, the consent or otherwise i.e. objection of the Company, if any, the Company will convey within 21 days from the date of receipt of request. Such transfer will be as per transparent contractual terms in consonance with law.
- In the matter of recovery of facilities, the Company will not resort to undue harassment viz. persistently bothering the borrowers at odd hours, use of muscle power for recovery of facility, etc. The staffs are adequately trained to deal with the customers in an appropriate manner.
V. Know your customer (kyc) guidelines
- The Company will take adequate steps to ensure the KYC / Anti Money Laundering (AML) guidelines are complied with and due diligence is carried out on the customers in meeting the requirements by providing forms and other material.
- The company will ask the customers to submit the documents required to comply with the KYC / AML guidelines at the time of availing loan/any other new transaction as laid down in its KYC policy. Customers will have to provide the details failing which The Company may refund / reject the transaction and revert back to the customer.
VI. GRIEVANCE REDDRESSAL MECHANISM:
- The Company has laid down the appropriate grievance Reddressal mechanism within the organization to resolve disputes arising in this regard. Such a mechanism ensures that all disputes arising out of the decisions of the functionaries are heard and disposed of at least at the next higher level.
- The Board will periodically review the compliance of the Fair Practices Code and the functioning of the grievances Reddressal mechanism at various levels of management
- Response to a complaint would be given within a maximum period of one month from the date of complaint, unless the nature of complaint requires verification of voluminous facts and figures
- Contact details of Grievance Redressal Officer:
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL OFFICER
||Mr. Amar Deshpande
||Tel : 020 - 41219000, Mobile : 08381000777
[Pl. Note: The Calls will be taken between 10.00 am to 5.00 pm on all working days (except Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays) and at the time of making such calls, customer need to provide details such as customer ID and branch name]
||Office No 401, 4th Floor, Lunkad Sky Station,
Next to HDFC Bank, Datta Mandir Chowk,
Viman Nagar, Pune - 411014
The Company will display at all its branches / places where business is transacted the above details of Grievance Redressal Officer viz. contact details (Telephone / Mobile nos. as also email address) who can be approached by the public for resolution of complaints against the company. If the complaint/dispute is not redressed within a period of one month, the customer may appeal to the Officer- in Charge as per the below mentioned contact details :
OFFICER- IN CHARGE
||The Reserve Bank of India, Department of Non-Banking Supervision, Mumbai Regional Office, 3rd Floor, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai - 400008
VI. REGULATION OF INTEREST TO BE CHARGED FROM THE BORROWER:
- The Company has laid out appropriate internal principles and procedures in determining interest rates and processing and other charges.
- The Company has adopted an interest rate model taking into account relevant factors such as, cost of funds, margin and risk premium, etc and determined the rate of interest to be charged for facilities and advances. The rate of interest and the approach for gradations of risk and rationale for charging different rate of interest to different categories of borrowers is followed in the Company.
- Internal Credit Rating Model has been adopted for gradation of risks which is considered to determine the rates of interest.
- The rate of interest to be charged to the account will also be mentioned in annualized form.
VII. Repossession of vehicles financed :
- The Company should include a built in re-possession clause in the loan agreement with the borrower which must be legally enforceable.
- To ensure transparency, the terms and conditions of the loan agreement should also contain provisions regarding:
- a) Notice period before taking possession;
- b) Circumstances under which the notice period can be waived;
- c) The procedure for taking possession of the security;
- d) A provision regarding final chance to be given to the borrower for repayment of loan before the sale / auction of the property;
- e) The procedure for giving repossession to the borrower and
- f) The procedure for sale / auction of the property. A copy of such terms and conditions must be made available to the borrowers
VIII. Review of the Compliance of the Fair Practices Code
- The Managing Director of the Company will review the compliance of the Fair Practices Code and the functioning of the grievance redressal mechanism once in a quarter.
- A report on the compliance of the Fair Practices Code and the functioning of the grievance redressal mechanism will be placed before the Board of Directors of the Company once in a year.
IX. Privacy of Client Information
- The Company will keep personal client information strictly confidential.
- The Company will disclose client information to a third party only under the following conditions:
- a) Client has been informed about such disclosure and permission has been obtained in writing.
- b) The party in question has been authorized by the client to obtain client information from the Company.
- c) It is legally required to do so.
- The Fair Practices Code is subject to revision based on the RBI guidelines and such revisions will be made on a time to time basis.
BOARD OF ADVISORS
Mr. Subba Rao has a Masters in Political Science from Osmania University with the Swami Ramanand Tirtha Gold Medal for the year 1979. He has also been the Certified Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers (Part I).
During his professional career spanning over 36 years, Mr. Rao has handled various responsibilities in areas such as corporate governance, customer empowerment, personnel training, internal audit systems, and supervision. He has special interest in areas like microfinance, Commercial Banking, Non-Banking Finance and Corporate Governance
Mr. Rao started his professional journey as an Officer with Reserve Bank of India where he handled Exchange Control and Currency Management during the initial years. Later, as the Dy General Manager and General Manager, he had been taking care of Policy and Planning, New Bank and Branch Licensing, supervision and regulation of urban cooperative banks. Logistic arrangements of supply of currency and coins to the National Capital Territory of New Delhi Region were his responsibility as a General Manager.
During his tenure as the Chief General Manager, he had been entrusted with various crucial responsibilities including supervision of private sector commercial banks, monitoring of bank frauds, rendering secretarial assistance to Advisory Board on Financial Frauds, attending to issues concerning customer service in banks. He actively contributed to the formulation of whistleblower policy for private and foreign banks.
In the later stage, as the Regional Director, Mr. Rao handled the bank’s activities in Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Western Maharashtra. He was very closely associated with commercial banks for the cause of encouraging financial literacy in the backward regions of U.P.
He guided the Banking Codes and Standards Board of India for two and half years as the CEO. His contribution encouraged the teams to take special efforts for micro and small enterprises and also popularize customer rights.
Association with Expert Groups / Committees:
Mr. Rao had been a part of various groups and committees in the capacity of member or associate. Some of them are –
- Reforms in Deposit Insurance(1999), chaired by Shri Jagdish Capoor, former Dy. Governor, RBI
- High Power Committee on Urban Cooperative Banks, chaired by Shri K.Madhava Rao, former Chief Secy Govt of A.P.
- Committee on Licensing of New Urban Cooperative Banks, Chaired by Shri G. Ramakrishnan, former Secretary to Govt of India
- Working Group for evolving guidelines on Asset- Liability Management in Urban Cooperative Banks, chaired by a former CGM, RBI
- Working Group on Resolution of Conflict of Interest in Financial Institutions, chaired by Shri Deepak Satvalekar, former MD, HDFC Standard Life Insurance
- Working Group on evolving Bankers’ Code of Commitment to Micro and Small Enterprises, in the capacity of Convenor
- Standing Committee on Customer Service in Commercial Banks, RBI, Chaired by a serving Dy. Governor
- Committee on Credit Card Operations (Chaired by Shri R.Gandhi, presently Dy Governor, RBI
V.S. Krishna Kumar With 34 years of Banking Experience working at various executive level positions.In 2013, he was appointed as Executive Director of Canara Bank by Government of India, reported on 4th April, 2013.
On 1st January 2015, the Ministry of Finance appointed him as MD & CEO of Canara Bank. During this period, he was entrusted with responsibility of chairing the Board Meetings for the Bank, and also represented the Bank in various high level meetings with the Governor of RBI, Finance Minister, and other top functionaries.
During his tenure, the Bank surpassed the business by crossing the 8-lac crore mark for 2014-15, a record performance and was the guiding force for the Information Technology Department of the Bank to design in-house,variety of technology-based products like e-Infobook,mwallet etc. During the tenure at the bank, he had overseen the opening of 1950 branches and 4500 ATMs.
He worked on different areas of Banking spanning over thirty-four year's expertise in Corporate Credit, Inspection, Vigilance, and Human Resources Management.
Rajesh K Agrawal
as a General Manager, in UCO bank. He started his career as a Probationary Officer in 1977 and retired as General Manager in 2011. In-charge of the Mumbai Circle of the Bank with over 200 branches, and staff of about 4000 with a business of around Rs.40000 crores spread in entire Maharashtra, Goa, Chattisgarhand part of Madhya Pradesh.
Worked in the Integrated Treasury of the Bank for more than a year looking after Money Market operations. Organised several Agricultural Credit Camps and Financial Inclusion initiatives of the bank, one of which was attended by Smt. Sonia Gandhi at Rai Bareilly. Attended several meetings as representative of the Bank in IBA, FICCI, RBI.
After retirement, he was actively associated with NIBM, in the capacity of Guest Faculty, taking lectures on various topics. He was also on interview panel for following banks and positions: -
- 2014- Central Bank of India for AGMs
- 2015-Oriental Bank of Commerce for AGMs
- 2016-Indian Bank for AGMs
Was on the interview panel of Union Bank during June 2016, for Promotion to AGMs.
Emerging Tech Savvy NBFC
We are proud to say that, TAB CAPITAL bagged one more Excellance award for'Emerging Tech Savvy NBFC' at MSME BANKING EXCELLANCE AWARDS - 2016 by CIMSME (Chamber of Indian Micro Small & Medium Enterprises). The award function was conducted at the Hotel Imperial, Janpath, New Delhi on 20th of of April, 2017. The award was given by Hon'ble Minister of Railways, Mr. Suresh Prabhu, who also graced the occasion as Cheif Guest while guests of honour included prominent ministers of state and other digitories.