TAB Capital Limited offers Loan Against Commercial Property or residential property which you can avail if you need quick funding for taking care of urgent personal or business requirements. Instead of letting your residential/commercial property simply lie idle, why not tap into its unused value and get a loan against the same which you can conveniently repay along with getting access to a host of other benefits? Here’s presenting TAB Capital Limited’s Loan Against Property in both commercial/residential categories.
Features and Benefits
- Loan Amounts up to 80% of property cost TAB Capital Limited offers loan amount up to a whopping 80% of property Value
- 5 years as repayment tenure You can get a hassle-free repayment tenure up to 5 years when it comes to Loan Against Commercial Property
- Zero prepayment charges* There are no prepayment charges to be paid if you repay the entire loan amount before the tenure
- Higher Loan Eligibility MSMEs can avail for higher loan amount as compared to their loan eligibility.
- Minimal Documentation & Quick Processing There is minimal documentation along with swift processing of loans for greater convenience
- Get loan sanctioned in 2 working days TAB Capital Limited sanctions your loan to your bank account within just 2 working days, thereby helping you meet urgent requirements with gusto!
Eligibility and Documents
- Age of key person should be in between 21-55 years
- Business stability of more than 2 years
- Annual business turnover should exceed Rs. 15 lakhs
For getting a Loan Against Property, the following documents are needed:
- A copy of PAN Card.
- Proof of Address: (Passport Copy / Aadhaar Card / Electricity Bill / Registered Rent Agreement)
- Statutory documents:In the case of Proprietary Firm: Shop Act, GST Registration Certificate, Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum, VAT Registration, other Registrations as applicable.
- Statutory documents: In the case of Private / Public Limited Company/One Person Company: MOA & AOA, Certificate of Incorporation, Certificate of commencement of business in case of a public limited company, GST Registration Certificate, Shop Act, Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum, VAT Registration and other Registrations as applicable.
- Statutory documents: In the case of Partnership: Registered Partnership Deed, In Case of LLP: LLP Agreement, Shop Act, Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum, GST Registration Certificate, VAT Registration and other Registrations as applicable.
- Last 2 years Financials (IT Returns, Computation Sheet & Balance-sheet) and Proof of turnover vide latest sales / service tax returns and Invoice / Purchase Order Copy (for loan against receivables)
- Last 1-year bank statement of an operative bank account.
- Details of all existing loans: Sanction Letter and Loan Account Statement for last 1 year.
- Brief Profile of the Promoters and Company / Firm
- Copies of all Property Documents of the concerned property in case of mortgage based loan.
How to Apply
You can apply online for a Loan Against Commercial Property with these three steps-
- Click here to apply online for a Loan Against Commercial Property
- Scan and upload documents online
- Verification & assessment
- Get loan sanctioned in 2 working days
For applying offline/any other query, you can reach out to us at:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: +91-7676-903-903
How much loan can I get?
You can get loans up to 80% of property value.
How do I know if I am eligible for this loan?
You are eligible if you meet the following criteria:
- Age of key person should be in between 21 and 55 years
- Business stability of more than 2 year
- Annual business turnover exceeds Rs. 15 lakhs
What can I use this loan for?
You can use Loan Against Commercial Property for multifarious requirements including purchasing of new property, taking care of business needs or even refinancing existing loans among others.
Can a Loan Against Commercial Property be taken in case the property is jointly owned by a person and his/her family members or relatives?
Documents are needed for the co-owner/owners along with their signatures for getting the Loan Against Commercial Property.
*Terms & Conditions Apply