Many a time, you may require funding for investing in a new asset or even for taking care of business requirements or even for refinancing a loan. Now, if you have a good industrial property in your name, why let it remain as a dead asset? Use the unused value of your industrial property to get quick funding in the form of a Loan Against Industrial Property from TAB Capital Limited and fulfill your goals with a plethora of conveniences at your disposal.
Features and Benefits
- Loan Amounts up to 80% of property Value TAB Capital Limited offers loan amount up to 80% of Property Value
- 5 years as repayment tenure You can get a hassle-free repayment tenure up to 5 years when it comes to Loan Against Industrial Property
- Zero prepayment charges* There are no prepayment charges to be paid if you repay the entire loan amount before the tenure
- Higher Loan Eligibility MSMEs can avail for higher loan amount as compared to their loan eligibility.
- Minimal Documentation & Quick Processing There is minimal documentation along with swift processing of loans for greater convenience
- Get loan sanctioned in 2 working days TAB Capital Limited sanctions loan in just 2 working days, thereby helping you meet urgent requirements with gusto!
Eligibility and Documents
- Age of key person should be in between 21-55 years
- Business stability of more than 2 years
- Annual business turnover should exceed Rs. 15 lakhs
For getting a Loan Against Property, the following documents are needed:
- A copy of PAN Card.
- Proof of Address: (Passport Copy / Aadhaar Card / Electricity Bill / Registered Rent Agreement)
- Statutory documents:In the case of Proprietary Firm: Shop Act, GST Registration Certificate, Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum, VAT Registration, other Registrations as applicable.
- Statutory documents: In the case of Private / Public Limited Company/One Person Company: MOA & AOA, Certificate of Incorporation, Certificate of commencement of business in case of a public limited company, GST Registration Certificate, Shop Act, Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum, VAT Registration and other Registrations as applicable.
- Statutory documents: In the case of Partnership: Registered Partnership Deed, In Case of LLP: LLP Agreement, Shop Act, Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum, GST Registration Certificate, VAT Registration and other Registrations as applicable.
- Last 2 years Financials (IT Returns, Computation Sheet & Balance-sheet) and Proof of turnover vide latest sales / service tax returns and Invoice / Purchase Order Copy (for loan against receivables)
- Last 1-year bank statement of an operative bank account.
- Details of all existing loans: Sanction Letter and Loan Account Statement for last 1 year.
- Brief Profile of the Promoters and Company / Firm
- Copies of all Property Documents of the concerned property in case of mortgage based loan.
How to Apply
You can apply for an Loan Against Industrial Property by following these steps:
- Click here to apply online for a Loan Against Industrial Property
- Scan and upload documents online
- Verification & assessment
- Get loan sanctioned in 2 working days
For applying offline/any other query, you can reach out to us at:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Call us: +91 20 6580 9000
How much loan can I get?
You can get loans up to 80% of the present cost of your property.
How do I know if I am eligible for this loan?
You are eligible if you meet the following criteria:
- Age of key person should be in between 21 and 55 years
- Business stability of more than 2 year
- Annual business turnover exceeds Rs. 15 lakhs
What type of security can be provided for a Loan Against Industrial Property?
You can use residential, commercial, industrial or any other type of real estate property for this loan.
What can I use this loan for?
You can use Loan Against Industrial Property for multifarious requirements including purchasing of new property, taking care of business needs or even refinancing existing loans among others.
Can a Loan Against Industrial Property be taken in case the property is jointly owned by a person and his/her family members or relatives?
Documents are needed for the co-owner/owners along with their signatures for getting the Loan Against Industrial Property.
*Terms & Conditions Apply