TAB Capital Limited offers tailor made loans for professionals including chartered accountants, company secretaries, doctors, architects, and other practicing professionals. These loans are aimed at helping professionals grow and consolidate their practices, buy new properties for setting up offices, remodel and revamp existing offices and also for foraying into new business domains. These unique loans are offered with attractive rates of interest for greater convenience.
Features and Benefits
- Loan amount up to Rs. 50 lakhs We understand that you may have varied requirements and hence the loan amount has been kept to a maximum of Rs. 50 lakhs for greater flexibility and leverage
- Repayment tenure up to 5 years You can easily repay the loan with tenure going up to 5 years
- No Collateral Needed You do not have to provide any collateral/security for availing a professional loan
- Zero Prepayment Charges* We do not levy any prepayment charges in case you choose to repay the loan before the completion of the full tenure
- Higher Loan Eligibility We keep loan eligibility high in order to help customers suffice their requirement
- Minimal Documentation & Swift Processing Since we are digital lenders, we have a minimal documentation policy along with fast processing systems designed to help you get approval in quicker time
- Finance within just 2 working daysGet funds Within 2 working Days
Eligibility and Documents
- Age of key person should be in between 21-55 years
- Business stability of more than 1 years
- Annual business turnover should exceed Rs. 10 lakhs
For getting a Merchant Cash Advance, the following documents are needed:
- A copy of PAN Card.
- Proof of Address: (Passport Copy / Aadhaar Card / Electricity Bill / Registered Rent Agreement)
- Statutory documents: In the case of Proprietary Firm: Shop Act, GST Registration Certificate, Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum, VAT Registration, other Registrations as applicable.
- Statutory documents: In the case of Private / Public Limited Company/One Person Company: MOA & AOA, Certificate of Incorporation, certificate of commencement of business in case of public limited company, GST Registration Certificate, Shop Act, Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum, VAT Registration and other Registrations as applicable.
- Statutory documents: In the case of Partnership Firm: Registered Partnership Deed, In Case of LLP: LLP Agreement, Shop Act, Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum, GST Registration Certificate, VAT Registration and other Registrations as applicable.
- Last 2 years Financials (IT Returns, Computation Sheet & Balance-sheet) and Proof of turnover vide latest sales / service tax returns and Invoice / Purchase Order Copy (for loan against receivables)
- Last 1-year bank statement of operative bank account.
- Details of all existing loans: Sanction Letter and Loan Account Statement for last 1 year.
- Brief Profile of the Promoters and Company / Firm
- Membership certificate
- Certificate of Practice
How to Apply
You can apply for an Unsecured Professional Loan by following these steps:
- Click here to apply online
- Scan and upload documents online
- Verification & assessment
- Get funds credited within just 2 working days
For applying offline/any other query, you can reach out to us at:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Call us: +91 84 4627 2688
What the minimum and maximum loan amount?
The minimum loan amount is Rs. 2 lakhs and the maximum loan amount is Rs. 50 lakhs.
What is the mode of repayment?
You can repay your loan either through NACH or through post dated cheques.
Can I change repayment modes?
Yes, TAB Capital Limited offers various repayment modes for these Unsecured Loan to Professionals.
What is the loan repayment tenure?
The maximum tenure for repayment of Professional Loans is 5 years.
*Terms & Conditions Apply