Want a Working Capital Loan? TAB Capital Limited has lined up the perfect Working Capital Loan offering for you! We offer Working Capital Loan for Small Businesses that are tailored to their needs and help businesses grab opportunities, take care of immediate needs and also grow to greater heights. The Working Capital Loan is designed impeccably for meeting all your requirements right from Inventory Purchases, Marketing Opportunities, Short-term capital needs, And more!
Features and Benefits
- Loan Amount up to Rs. 1 crore You can get instant Working Capital Funding up to Rs. 1 crore and the loan amount has been kept flexible and high in order to meet all your varied requirements
- Repayment tenure up to 3 years You can now expect greater convenience and peace of mind with repayment tenure up to 3 years
- Zero prepayment charges* No prepayment charges are levied if you repay the full loan amount before the completion of the loan tenure
- Higher Loan Eligibility We keep higher loan eligibility to help you fulfill your fund requirement optimally.
- Minimal Documentation & swift processing There are minimal documentation procedures that you have to follow and processing is also fast
- Disbursement of Funds within 2 working days Funds are disbursed within just 2 working days post approval in order to help you get immediate access to much needed capital for your business
Eligibility and Documents
- Age of key person should be in between 21-55 years
- Business stability of more than 2 years
- Business annual turnover should exceed Rs. 15 lakhs
For getting a Working Capital Loan, the following documents are needed:
- A copy of PAN Card.
- Proof of Address: (Passport Copy / Aadhaar Card / Electricity Bill / Registered Rent Agreement)
- Statutory documents: In the case of Proprietary Firm: Shop Act, GST Registration Certificate, Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum, VAT Registration, other Registrations as applicable.
- Statutory documents: In the case of Private / Public Limited Company/One Person Company: MOA & AOA, Certificate of Incorporation, Certificate of commencement of business in case of a public limited company, GST Registration Certificate, Shop Act, Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum, VAT Registration and other Registrations as applicable.
- Statutory documents: In the case of Partnership Firm: Registered Partnership Deed, In Case of LLP: LLP Agreement, Shop Act, Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum, GST Registration Certificate, VAT Registration and other Registrations as applicable.
- Last 2 years Financials (IT Returns, Computation Sheet & Balance-sheet) and Proof of turnover vide latest sales/service tax returns and Invoice / Purchase Order Copy (for loan against receivables)
- Last 1-year bank statement of an operative bank account.
- Details of all existing loans: Sanction Letter and Loan Account Statement for last 1 year.
- Brief Profile of the Promoters and Company / Firm
How to Apply
You only need to follow these steps:
- Apply Online
- Scan and upload documents online
- Verification & assessment
- Get funds within just 2 working days
For applying offline/any other query, you can reach out to us at:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Call us: +91 8380 99 0000
Is any collateral/security required for Working Capital Loan?
No, you do not have to provide any security or collateral for getting your Working Capital Loan sanctioned. You only need to provide KYC and business documents.
Do you check my CIBIL score for a Working Capital Loan?
Yes, the CIBIL score is definitely checked since it gives us a picture of your creditworthiness.
Do I have to visit any place physically?
No, the entire loan process, starting from the application (filling the form), documents (scan and upload online) and processing to disbursement of funds are conducted absolutely online.
What is the maximum amount that can be availed as Working Capital Loan?
You can get a maximum of Rs. 1 crore as Working Capital Loan at TAB Capital Limited.
*Terms & Conditions Apply