Planning for your next vacation but worried about paying a lump sum straight away? TAB Capital offers fast and flexible financing solutions for holidays with attractive rates of interest and easy repayment options. Plan your next trip with friends and family members courtesy TAB Capital's Holiday Loan.
Features and Benefits
The key features and benefits of our Holiday Loan for salaried professionals are the following-
- Loans up to Rs. 50 Lakhs We offer unsecured Holiday Loan up to Rs. 50 lakhs which takes care of all your funding requirements for your dream vacation.
- No Collateral Required You do not have to provide any security/collateral while applying for a Holiday Loan from TAB Capital which ensures greater peace of mind.
- Compelling Interest Rates We offer the attractive interest rates which automatically help in decreasing your monthly EMI burden and helps in better repayment.
- Flexible Repayment Options There are convenient and flexible repayment options available for Holiday Loan which you can avail of at TAB Capital.
- Minimal Paperwork/Documentation The entire documentation procedure for Holiday Loan is fast and seamless and minimal documents are required.
- Higher Loan Eligibility for Applicants We offer higher loan eligibility for our Holiday Loan in order to make it easier to get required loan amount sanctioned.
- Disbursement within only 2 working days TAB Capital ensures swift disbursal of funds within just 2 working days in order to ensure that you get funding for holidays in super quick time.
- Fast online Application Process You can easily apply for Holiday Loan from TAB Capital by clicking here courtesy the unique digital lending platform. The entire online application is hassle-free and swift by all means.
Eligibility and Documents
The basic eligibility guidelines for holiday loans are the following-
- Salaried professionals aged between 21-45 years
- Minimum net monthly salary of Rs. 25,000 and above
The documents that you need include the following-
- KYC Documents
- Address Proof (Passport/Aadhar Card/Electricity Bill/Registered Rent Agreement) and PAN Card Copy
- Income Proof- 3 Months Salary Slips & Last 2 Years IT Returns for Salaried Professionals/Form 16
- Bank statements for last 6 months for salary/main operational bank account
- Details of all existing loans inclusive of Loan Account Statements for Last 1 Year and Sanction Letters
- Degree/Educational Qualification Certificates
Depending upon local requirements, some other documents may also have to be provided by applicants at any stage of the process.
How to Apply
You can simply click here to apply online for a Holiday Loan at TAB Capital.
- Click here to Apply Online
- Upload Documents Online
- Verification & assessment
- Get Fund Disbursement in 2 working Days
- What is a holiday loan? A holiday loan is a personal loan offered at really competitive interest rates to take care of all your vacation related expenditure.
- What is the maximum amount that I can get? You can get holiday loans up to Rs. 50 lakhs depending on internal ratings.
- What are the repayment guidelines? There are several flexible repayment options that you can choose as per your convenience.
- Are there are any pre-payment charges? There are no pre-payment penalties* that you have to incur.
- Will I have to provide any security/collateral for the holiday loan? No. At TAB Capital, we provide holiday loans minus any collateral or security so you do not have to put up the same whatsoever.
- How long will it take for me to get funding? We disburse funding for holiday loans within 2 working days post verification.
- How to know whether I am eligible for the holiday loan or not? You have to be between 21-45 years of age and a salaried professional with a net monthly salary/income of Rs. 25,000 (minimum) and above.
- What are the documents required to obtain the holiday loan? You have to provide the following documents-
- Income Proof- 3 Months Salary Slips & IT Returns for Last 2 Years for Salaried Professionals/Form 16
- Bank Statements of last 6 months for main operational/salary bank account
- KYC Documents- Address Proof (Passport/Aadhar Card/Electricity Bill/Registered Rent Agreement) and Copy of PAN Card
- Details of all existing loans including Sanction Letters and Loan Account Statements for the last 1 year
- Educational Qualification/Degree Certificates
*Terms & Conditions Apply