Weddings are major milestones in our lives and have to be treated as such. When it comes to preparing for your big day and leaving no stone unturned, you should know that TAB Capital understands your need for swift funding. We offer the best financing solutions for weddings so that your dream moment is never compromised in any manner.
Features and Benefits
The key features and benefits of our Wedding Loan for salaried professionals are the following-
- Loan up to Rs. 50 lakhs We offer unsecured Wedding Loan up to Rs. 50 lakhs which ensure that you can get all the funding you need to plan a dream wedding.
- No Collateral Required You do not have to provide any security/collateral whatsoever when it comes to applying for a Wedding Loan at TAB Capital.
- Compelling Interest Rates We offer the attractive interest rates which automatically lower your monthly outgo and lessen the burden on your pocket.
- Flexible Repayment Options You can choose from flexible and convenient repayment options for your Wedding Loan at TAB Capital.
- Minimal Paperwork/Documentation The entire documentation process is fast & there are minimal documents required in order to facilitate speedy sanctioning of loans.
- Higher Loan Eligibility for ApplicantsIn order to help you get your loan approved in quick time, we offer higher loan eligibility for your Wedding Loan.
- Get funds within 2 working days Want quick funding for taking care of wedding expenses? We ensure disbursement of funds within only 2 working days which helps you attend to each and every requirement with aplomb.
- Swift online application process You can easily apply for Wedding Loan online by clicking here courtesy TAB Capital's novel digital lending platform. The entire online application process is fast, seamless and hassle-free.
Eligibility and Documents
The basic eligibility guidelines for wedding loans are as follows-
- Salaried professionals between 21 to 45 years of age
- The minimum net monthly salary should be Rs. 25,000 and above
The documents required include the following-
- Address Proof (Passport/Aadhar Card/Electricity Bill/Registered Rent Agreement) and PAN Card Copy
- Income Proof- 3 Months Salary Slips & Last 2 Years IT Returns for Salaried Professionals/Form 16
- Last 6 months bank statements for salary/main operational bank account
- All existing Loan Details including Loan Account Statements for Last 1 Year and Sanction Letters
- Degree/Educational Qualification Certificates
Depending upon the requirement, other documents may also be sought from applicants at any stage of the process.
How to Apply
You can simply click here to apply online for a Wedding Loan at TAB Capital.
- Click here to Apply Online
- Upload Documents Online
- Verification & assessment
- Get Fund Disbursement in 2 working Days
- What is a wedding loan? A Wedding Loan is a personal loan offered at really competitive interest rates to take care of all your wedding expenses and other requirements.
- What is the maximum amount that I can get? You can get Wedding Loan up to Rs. 50 lakhs depending on internal ratings.
- What are the repayment guidelines? There are several flexible repayment options that you can choose as per your convenience.
- Are there are any pre-payment charges? There are no pre-payment penalties* that you have to incur.
- Will I have to provide any security/collateral for the wedding loan? No. At TAB Capital, we provide Wedding Loan without taking any collateral security so you do not have to put up the same whatsoever.
- How long will it take for me to get funding? We disburse funding for Wedding Loan within 2 working days post verification.
- How to know whether I am eligible for the wedding loan or not? You have to be between 21-45 years of age and a salaried professional with a net monthly salary/income of Rs. 25,000 (minimum) and above.
- What are the documents required to obtain the wedding loan? You have to provide the following documents-
- Income Proof- 3 Months Salary Slips & IT Returns for Last 2 Years for Salaried Professionals/Form 16
- Bank Statements of last 6 months for main operational/salary bank account
- KYC Documents- Address Proof (Passport/Aadhar Card/Electricity Bill/Registered Rent Agreement) and Copy of PAN Card
- Details of all existing loans including Sanction Letters and Loan Account Statements for the last 1 year
- Educational Qualification/Degree Certificates
*Terms & Conditions Apply